This collection consists of the history of the School of Law within the Washburn University Kaw yearbook from 1904 to 1972 and 1975.
The first Washburn annual was published in 1895 and was called the "Helianthus." In 1896 another Helianthus was published. It appeared without any annual regularity until the year of 1904 when The Helianthus became The Kaw. In the same year, the first publication about the law school appeared and has been published in every year till 1975. [Source: Ichabodian, 1915, p. 107; The Kaw, 1934, p. 197 and p. 216].